“I learn by going where I have to go.” – Theodore Roethke
The fun thing about life is we will never know what we are capable of doing and achieving until we know better.
And the very unfortunate thing in life is we will never know better until we just go for it…
Ahhh, life is great! It makes taking risks less risky because we kinda know that we all don’t know what we are doing anyways!
(If you don’t know this, then newsflash – we are all winging it in this life!)
So, why not throw all inhibitions out of the way and just GO FOR IT!
There is a big world out there to explore and to experience. Endless surprises awaits anybody who has the courage to ask for it. So, we always just say GO FOR IT!
These are the most common phrases we hear ourselves say to why we should not travel with kids. Just change the “travel with kids” with any goals your hearts are crying out to achieve but scared to accomplish and we’re on the same page.
Since our goals are set already, we try to be hard on ourselves to kick our a$$ to action. Usually works for us. Hope this works for you, too.
1. “Uhmm, I don’t know….” – which actually means I’m too lame (or pathetic) to even source out information from Google and Wikipedia or talk to friends and colleagues who know about stuff! Don’t be lame, JUST GO FOR IT!
2. “I don’t have the resources,” similar to “I don’t have time” or “It’s expensive.” – Which actually means I’m too lame (or pathetic) to even source out information from Google and Wikipedia and other sources to work my way around lack of resources. So we say, “Don’t be lame, JUST GO FOR IT!”
3. “It’s complicated. I have so many considerations to make…” which actually means “I’m too lazy to move out of my comfort zone. So we say, “Don’t be lazy, JUST GO FOR IT!”
4. “I don’t think I can do that..” which actually means again that I’m too lazy to move out of my comfort zone. So we say, “Don’t be lazy, JUST GO FOR IT!”
5. “I really want to do that..BUT…” which means “But, I really don’t want to.” So we say, If really want to, JUST GO FOR IT! If you don’t really want to, let’s move on, quit it!
Eye on the ball or drop the ball! It’s that simple. The first one requires a lot of balls working, though. That’s an awesome thing!
Yes, just go for it and then we’ll know better. That’s life and living life.
Dreams. Goals. They can come true.
One thought on “Just Go For It! ”